Graduate from the University of Puerto Rico in Humacao, with a International Business and Accountings BBA. Currently studying a Juris Doctor in the University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras campus. Worked in government, non-profit organizations and technology industries. Interested in Intelectual Property and Technology Law.
Assistant Web Development
- Develop Web Forms Views for Web Application in order for them to export their operations to Colombia.
- Design the agenda flow and planed logistics for the event discussing the reality of Puerto Rico and the importance of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations.
- Create alliances with Enactus Puerto Rico, the Polytechnic University, Ballet Concierto and other companies to identify and recruit speakers and fundraise donations event.
Campaign Manager, Social Media Manager
- Manage successful campaign implementing strategic plans in order to obtain awareness and growth in the number of votes.
- Attend events and create network to create campaign and platform awareness.
- Design and executed social campaign with digital art promotions for networking events.
- Finance, Legal and Business Development Manager: Manage and supervise budgets, bookkeeping, legal documentation and the creation of partnerships for the entity at a national level (120+ members island wide) and improve product development for the organization’s innovations and growth.
- President & Founder: Lead the board of directors in order to open an Official Extension at the University of Humacao being part of the organization’s network and coordinate alliances between AIESEC in Humacao and the University of Puerto Rico.
- Organized exhibitions, conferences and projects for 25+ local and 10+ foreign companies to promote trade of goods and services between Puerto Rico and other countries.
Find more information in our website:Turn.App
Learned basic installation of MongoDB, JSON, schema design, querying, insertion of data, indexing and working with language drivers.
I am in my first year of Law School. To see more of my experience please visit:My Articles
Honors and Awards
Creation of a complete StartUp using the Business Model Canvas in 54hours and present the idea to a panel of judges from EDP University and Puerto Rico Trade Center.
Scholarship recipient to participate at the 26th Annual Conference at Washington, DC.
Skills and Interest